Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Platform Service and Emerging Technology team is looking for talents to develop core component that to empower millions of customers to search for and access any of their Autodesk data from any desktop, web, and mobile products. It is about defining the next-gen universal data access experience across diversified data sources, and moreover making it highly reusable, highly extensible and OS agnostic to easy integrate with Autodesk flagship products and 3rd party eco-systems.
The position provides the opportunity to participate in core engineering including technology evaluation, prototyping, architecture design, web UI component, data system, platform & service engineering, and many more.
- Work with the scrum team members to accomplish requirements from product manager and customers
- Demonstrate tech leadership in full engineering cycle including designing, prototyping, coding, validating, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Establish strong partnership with engineering teams worldwide, represent team in global communication with concise communication, strong commitment and win-win mindset
- Develop tools to boost work like automated testing, performance monitoring, resiliency analysis, etc
- Share and bring best practice into the team/product; promote best practice/achievement to engineering community
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics with 8+ years working experience or equivalent MS
- Good knowledge about micro-services; familiar with AWS services or similar core services from other providers
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation
- Strong architecture design capability
- Strong analytical capability and fast-learning ability
- Good communication and teamwork
- Experience in React.js, QT/QML, C++ is a plus
- Experience in Component/SDK development is a plus
- Experience in cloud service at scale is a plus
- Experience in mobile app development is a plus
- Successfully completed one or more commercial software development cycles is a plus