- Channel Marketing Manager ACS, EMEA - Dublin
- Client Services Specialist - French speaking - Dublin
- Intern, Software Engineer - Dublin
- Client Services Specialist - Italian speaking - Dublin
- EMEA Benefits Analyst - Dublin
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk, Inc. is seeking a senior level attorney adept at advising senior management and leading Autodesk’s legal team in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region (EMEA), currently comprising nine legal professionals. This role is a senior member of Autodesk’s legal department and will assume the lead legal counsel role ensuring overall legal support in EMEA. As Legal Business Partner to EMEA Sales, this role will also sit on the EMEA Sales Leadership Team. The successful candidate will have strong legal, leadership and management skills, and regional experience in EMEA with the ability to provide hands on proactive and practical legal advice.
- Manage and develop a strong team of in-house professionals and external resources across EMEA in alignment with company and legal department goals and objectives
- Work with sales and operational management to both support the current business and assist with the review of new sales and business initiatives
- Provide transactional support for our EMEA Named Account business, including guidance, coaching and supervision of the EMEA Contract Specialist team, as well as management of deal issues and exceptions
- Continually identify process and training gaps, recommend remedial action and assist in the development and implementation of compliance and other corporate legal team led initiatives and programs
- Provide broad generalist legal support, and coordinate with internal and external legal specialists, in relation to Autodesk’s broader interests in EMEA. The successful candidate will provide clear strategic advice on a variety of subject matters, including corporate, litigation, intellectual property, privacy and employment issues. This role also provides day to day guidance in relation to a broad range of agreements, policies and processes involving direct, channel, and web-based sales and services business models, and contribute to department wide initiatives and programs
- Collaborate across teams within a matrixed environment, involving subject-matter experts as needed, this role will promote compliance and ensure transparency, timely decisions and balanced risk management
- In addition to overall responsibility for EMEA Legal matters, the successful candidate will assume global responsibility for a subject-matter area depending on the needs of the business, skill-set and interest. In this function, this person will coordinate globally consistent legal support, the development of policies and playbooks and the production and delivery of online and in-person trainings
- JD from an accredited/recognized university and bar membership in good standing
- 15 years of combined law firm and in-house experience with a global public company and/or experience working with Internet or high technology companies
- Experience supporting the sales function within the technology sector
- Knowledge and experience with commercial law, intellectual property, software, SaaS, data security and privacy, and general technology licensing matters, competition law, employment, legal and regulatory compliance, M&A integration matters desirable
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Collaborate well in cross-functional, global diverse teams dealing with matrixed issues
- Experience managing and mentoring a culturally diverse legal team across the EMEA region and building collaboration and cohesion with the broader legal department
- Clear, concise written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact comfortably with senior leaders
- Sound legal and business judgment and strong analytical and problem-resolution skills
- Think strategically and give practical advice appropriately weighing legal and business objectives
- Strong executive presence, credibility and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Prepared to travel as needed
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.