Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we are currently modernising our offer, pricing infrastructure by creating all microservices in AWS. Our modern development stack is into Nodejs for backend and frontend into ReactJS.
Our team’s priorities
- Modernize and simplify our offering, pricing, order capture, finance and reporting platforms and enable business model flexibility
- Implement a new item and attribute-based data model in the new platform that creates offering and pricing flexibility
- Minimize system customization by changing processes and procedures to align with industry standards
The Principal Software Engineer will work towards modernizing stack into AWS and drive all the API development from teams based out of India and the USA.
- Lead frontend and backend design, development and DevOps functions of scalable, secure & cost-effective customer facing web and software applications in the AWS cloud
- Proactively work to evaluate and adopt technology solutions to build the APIs and UIs of the application
- Use strong Quality and DevOps practices to build maintainable and extensible solutions. The solutions that you help build are pragmatic and resilient and consider the upstream and downstream process and system impacts
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand the use cases that fuel the business and translate them to functional and non-functional requirements
- Support the products you build in Production
- Mentor team members and work with team members spread in APAC, EMEA and the US
- Strong architectural skills and ability to design scalable, available, resilient and cost-effective applications in the cloud (preferably AWS). The candidate should have the ability to pick out the right tech stack and tools for the problem to be solved
- Strong technical expertise in building Restful microservices using Java or Node.js with an appropriate data store suited to the problem at hand (should be comfortable with both Relational and NoSQL databases)
- Good knowledge of API security and data encryption
- Strong technical expertise in building UI using React
- Strong DevOps and Quality mindset with design and implementation experience in the areas of CI/CD, Observability and Test automation
- Must have strong knowledge in SAP Techno functional worked on HANA
- NodeJs, ExpressJs full stack developer with strong knowledge in SAP Techno functional worked on HANA
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.