- Customer Support Associate - Atlanta, GA
- Program Manager, Research, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Senior User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Cloud Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Director, Design Ops - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Our finance organization has the need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to assume Accounts Receivable responsibilities for multiple customers.This role reports to Credits and Collections Manager.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls and email inquiries from customers regarding billing and accounts receivable
- Perform collections on past due accounts
- Process customer payments
- Continual review of A/R Aging for assigned customers
- Develop working relationships with assigned customers to ensure the Company’s metrics for our DSO are met and maintained
- Various financial reporting, as required by Management
- 5 years’ experience in collections and billing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong customer service skills including written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple internal and external resources
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust and credibility, follow through on commitments, take ownership of assigned customers
- Ability to manage a high-volume operation
- Prior experience in a startup environment is desirable
- Understanding of customer billing and receivables process and operations
- Solid functional knowledge of Excel and Word required
- Prior experience with NetSuite, a strong plus
Physical Requirements and Environment
- Near constant telephone and computer use
- Extended periods of sitting/standing
- Position is in an open general office environment
Colorado Salary 62K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.