- Machine Design Project Engineer (AutoCAD 2D, AutoDesk Inventor or SolidWorks) - Colonial Heights, VA
- Building Design Information Project Manager - Springfield, VA
- Aftermarket Support Engineer - Chesapeake, VA
- Director of Engineering - Chesapeake, VA
- Process Engineer - Petersburg, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
TheDirectorof Named Accounts AECSales, ANZ leadsasales organization responsible for sellingaportfolio of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) productsacrossAutodeskNamed Accountscustomersin the ANZ region. Success in this role is measured in terms of ACV growth,providingdirection on account strategy,effectivesales management, and executiontodrive businessresults and meet/exceed financial and business objectives.Theincumbentpossessesstrong sales management skills, international sales experience, and businessacumenskills necessary fordriving an overall AEC sales strategyin conjunction with Business Strategy & Marketing (BSM) and Product Development (PDG) groups.
- Collaborates with Technical Solutions Executives (TSE) and Customer Success Managers (CSM) to implement strategies to improve adoption, expansion and ACV growth.
- Accelerate the growth and market share capture for theAEC industry.
- Collaboratively influence the global strategy on product direction and go-to-market in close cooperation with the Business Strategy Marketing Group and theProductDevelopment Groups.
- Drive customer satisfaction and adoption of Autodesk technology in theAECaccounts.
- Ensure and drive high employee engagement and build a global talent pool for sales and other groups within Autodesk, while ensuring diversity and inclusion.
- Hire, lead, coach, develop and mentor sales talent.
- Manage and improve sales processes by optimizing the use of Salesforce.com and other tools to provide accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Optimize the size, structure and division of labor within theAECSales organization.
- 10+ year’s sales and/or business development experience with a demonstrable track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals.5+ years sales management experience.
- Demonstrated success in working with Marketing,Product, BSMandotherkey internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build relationships at multiple levels and to work cross-organizationally towards solutions.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the technical aspects of the business (i.e. fully understanding the products and services in order to achieve and maximize sales results).
- Proven team leadership abilitiesincluding:creative and proactive approach to conflict resolution and problem solving, mentoring, coaching, recognition and performance management.
- Able to adapt and evolve with changing priorities and business initiatives.
- A highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Position will require significant travel of more than 50% of the time.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.