- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Global Consulting Delivery team is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join our Architecture and Engineering Services group in North America as a Principal Business Consultant. As a key member of the Consulting Delivery team, the successful candidate will have experience defining and deploying innovative strategies and solutions to leverage digital design, delivery, and management as a competitive advantage, leading transformational change at the enterprise level, and building stronger, more effective organizations.
- Work with Autodesk’s largest customers to define innovative Building design, engineering, and management strategies and solutions, particularly in the areas of Design for Fabrication and/or Industrial Construction, to ensure the greatest possible value from their Autodesk investment
- Work with Autodesk account teams to define Customer Success Plans and customer engagements to deliver those strategies and solutions
- Work with the Autodesk Consulting Project Management team to ensure exceptional delivery against the Customer Success Plan
- Shape the Autodesk Consulting service offering and how it is delivered
- Interface with thought leaders within Autodesk, and beyond, to support and shape the Autodesk product offering
- Be a trusted business partner to customers and internal Autodesk teams
- Develop and deliver truly innovative business and technology solutions that have a strategic impact on Autodesk customers
- Help Autodesk customers drive transformational change by leveraging proven change management methodologies
- Lead facilitated workshops with Autodesk customers to identify solution opportunities and drive alignment on solution paths
- Lead or assist in the creation of high-quality design, engineering, and operational management deliverables for customers
- Define and track the value of solutions delivered to customers, and help document the impact of customer investment in Autodesk Consulting
- Lead and/or participate in the development around new and expanded offerings as part of a comprehensive consulting delivery portfolio
- Build the Autodesk Consulting brand by demonstrating thought leadership within the industry, i.e. presenting at Autodesk University and other industry events, publishing articles and position papers on industry trends, etc.
- Lead project delivery efforts, ensuring team members perform to the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Mentor junior staff in successful customer engagement techniques, including change management, strategic and critical thinking, workshop facilitation, and effective communication
- Advise on project estimation and participate in business development activities
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of hands-on experience in the Buildings industry (Autodesk products highly preferred), with a focus on the development, management and/or delivery of digital design, engineering, and management solutions across a business enterprise
- Demonstrate excellence in strategic thinking, innovation, program management, change management, business process optimization, and communications
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate customer workshops leveraging a variety of techniques
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to drive decisions and closure on issues
- Proven ability to work with diverse technical, sales, and project management teams
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Must have a solid working knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and how to operate under structured project management
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience conducting workshops, facilitating meetings, and delivering effective presentations to teams and customers
- Must be able to break down complex topics into a common language understandable by non-technical/business-oriented audiences
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including international travel
- Strong knowledge of Building design, engineering, construction, and management industry practices, key industry and technology focus areas would be:
- BIM for Industrial Uses
- Facility Ownership & Management (BIM for Owners)
- Design for Fabrication & Industrial Construction
- Experience in defining and delivering on business strategy in these areas
- Advanced experience developing and enabling workflow processes between architects, designers, engineers, contractors, and owners
- Advanced experience leveraging Autodesk products such as Autodesk Construction Cloud / BIM 360 (all modules), Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, Civil3D, Infraworks, etc.
- Experience in developing and sustaining a digital design and delivery solution portfolio
- Experience in driving change at the enterprise level
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.