- BIM Modeller - Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- BIM Modeller - Hong Kong
- CONTRACT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (ARCHITECTURAL) (Job Ref. No.: HKSMS/CTA/016/22) - San Po Kong, Hong Kong
- BIM Modeller / BIM Coordinator - 20K - 30K - Hong Kong
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (ARCHITECHURAL) (Job Ref No. HASSC/TAA/107/22) - Admiralty, Hong Kong
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Manage all types of channel partners, include Value-Added-Distributor in Hong Kong; Responsible for the overall relationship and manage all the points of contact to ensure these channel partners have a full understanding of AUTODESK strategies and solutions and to drive sales of Autodesk volume products and services to ensure that sales goals are exceeded. In addition, this person will be responsible for developing long standing relationships with identified Channel Partners and to build a joint go-to-market model covering all the standard areas of Channel Partner Management.
- Primary responsibility for this role is to drive region overall sales through all types of Channel Partners and to ensure sales targets is being exceeded, include volume products and services business managed by VAD
- Support big/key volume opportunities customer facing as needed within assigned territory
- Act as the primary liaison between Channel Partner and Autodesk, the individual should establish solid working relationships internally with all the required stakeholder function, e.g., Sales, TS, Renewal, Marketing, Service and Operational team, etc
- Lead setting Channel Partner strategy, account/territory plan, Go-To-Market plan, resource/invest plan and forecasting revenue, and capable to actively manage Channel Partner’s opportunity, understanding, monitoring, and reacting to where Channel Partner is against year-to-date revenue, reporting on any significant trends, and responsible of business updates through regular Quarterly Business Reviews at senior levels
- Lead key relationships with members of Channel Partner, and ensure appropriate executive mappings are in place, and spend majority of their time with Channel Partners to become an integral part of their team and business, to execute aligned plans and to gather and prioritize issues impacting success
- Capable to clearly articulate AUTODESK strategy and drive certification initiatives in support of AUTODESK Strategic growth. This includes providing Autodesk products, solutions, and services trainings, and driving Channel Partner capabilities through certification
- Develop territory overall partner ecosystem by leading VAD in assigned territory with intensive business coaching to VAD sales/TS and closely collaboration with LC and Marketing team to ensure territory sales goals achievement or exceeded
- Minimum 10 years of channel management experience and 5 years of sales experience in an IT vendor environment
- Self-motivated combined with the ability to influence strategy and execute without monitoring
- Working knowledge and/or experience selling technology solutions to Channel Partners
- Ability to develop strong relationships at board level and can liaise and negotiate with Channel Partners of varying type, level, and technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to describe market transitions and develop and lead/influence local and virtual teams
- Strong business acumen, time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and flexible marketplace
- Travel is required
Autodesk is the global leader in design and make technology, including industry-leading 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services, that offer customers better outcomes through automation and insights for their design and make processes. With over $3.5 billion in revenue and more than 12,000 employees, Autodesk has established itself as the leading provider of design and make technology that empowers innovators everywhere to achieve the new possible – for products, their businesses and the world. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. With a vision of a better world designed and made for all, Autodesk serves customers in architecture, engineering, and construction; product design and manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. Its customers design, fabricate, manufacture, and build anything by visualizing, simulating, and analysing real-world performance early in the design process.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.