- Customer Support Associate - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager, Internal Communication Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Program Manager, Research, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Senior User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Cloud Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk we are enabling a better world designed and made for everyone. We’re in the midst of transformation and growth journey to reimagine how we engage with customers as they design and make the world around us. If you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, high impact environments, we would like to meet you.
We’re looking for an experienced engineering program Director to join our team and help drive transformation towards an agile mindset. This role will be working across senior engineering leadership, acting as an enabler as we continue to hone our engineering practice. You will be a champion of an agile mindset, helping teams assess where they are and mature to help intact teams autonomously drive velocity and customer value. This role will focus and partner closely with our engineering teams focused on our overall digital customer experience. This team manages an engaging, attractive website and eCommerce platform that helps customers build and deepen relationships with Autodesk. You will lead a team with deep scrum master expertise who drives success across our digital customer lifecycle. You will be a guide as we build highly effective engineering teams and inspire them to remain at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving technology stack. You will excel at being a mentor and coach to engineers at every point of their career journey.
- Lead and inspire a team with a goal of driving alignment amongst Software Engineering and partner engineering organizations
- Influence scrum teams to streamline processes, simplify execution, manage objectives and key results, release on time, bring tooling efficiencies and drive execution
- Drive engineering programs to improve our current processes, build shared vocabulary and understandings of how we develop with an agile mindset, and efficiently develop across teams
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional engineer and partner teams (Product, Design, Program, Leadership) to build and drive best practices for how we develop
- Promote Platform mindset & thinking and drive broader adoption across the organization
- Identify efficiency opportunities through automation, engineering, and process
- Work closely with architects, technical leads, product owners, and others to drive towards a common vision
- Be a thought leader to drive global impact across GEOs and ensure our global teams are set up for success
- 10+ years of experience in managing technical projects in a software engineering domain
- 5+ years Engineering Program Management experience driving SDLC projects across engineering organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience running technical project / program management
- Experience with scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- Passion for agile culture, metrics, process and operational excellence
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineers, Product Managers, and leadership
- Proactive, quick decision maker with excellent communication and written skills
- Proven track record of ensuring accountability and results; ability to steer leaders and constituents towards decisions
- Top-notch business acumen, consultative skills, critical thinking, problem solving, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, and communication skills with all levels of management and employees
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple workstreams, projects and programs.
- Ability for making programs delightful and inclusive
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders. Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to judge situations accurately and quickly, grasping complexities, identifying key issues and applying sound judgment
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity, and distilling to executable actions
- Ability to be flexible, pro-active, work under deadlines, and ensure quality and accuracy
- Modern Web experience
- Familiarity and experience with AWS & SaaS services
- Agile certification
- Experience in an engineering or technical role delivering software solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable ecommerce and web platforms
- Have the ability to build and inspire highly effective, engaged, balanced, and happy teams
- Can spot and attract amazing talent
- A passion for being a mentor and a teacher
- You are a leader with vision
- Can take risks and make quick decisions and manage through vague requirements
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.