Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In this role, you will actively be involved in maintaining Autodesk’s global lead assignment rules to ensure goals and objectives are met. You will be responsible for maintenance and support of lead assignment rules, processing lead re-assignment requests, trouble shooting of lead assignment issues, and recommending lead management best practices. You will provide strategic advisory services and support that will help sales and marketing (your customers) manage the lead assignment process, track lead sources, and analyze return on their marketing investment. You will be able to utilize your combination of lead assignment knowledge and business strategy understanding to help sales and our partners to operate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Maintenance and support of lead assignment automation rules
- Troubleshooting of lead assignment issues
- Re-assignment of leads
- Process documentation
- Drive process standardization across various sales and marketing stakeholders
- Analyze a variety of data and develop action plans for consideration to address deficiencies
- Maintain and revise procedures to ensure efficient and effective lead assignment
- Respond to and resolve internal or partner inquiries pertaining to lead assignment
- Work with key stakeholders and initiate action to effectively support and improve lead management
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Lead Management, Sales Operations, or Marketing Lead Generation
- CRM Salesforce.com experience in Lead Management preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, including writing and presentation
- Proficient with multiple applications, including MS Office, Salesforce.com, MS Teams, Wiki, etc.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proven ability to get the job done
- Strong work ethic and quality standards
- Dedicated to service and customer orientated
- Comfortable in a fluid ever-changing environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.