- Customer Success Insights Analyst - Barcelona
- Global Premium Subscription Retention Program Manager - Barcelona
- Client Services Representative - German speaking - Barcelona
- Customer Success Advisor Midmarket, D&M Central Europe - Barcelona
- Customer Success Advisor Midmarket, D&M Benelux - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As our cloud-based design and manufacturing solutions are growing rapidly in industry, we are growing our educational engagement capabilities to bring these solutions to educational institutions.We are building a team of passionate, high-energy business development professionals that want to be part of something new and rewarding. We are a fast-paced team that is passionate about bringing our no cost offerings to design and manufacturing schools nationwide.
As an Customer Engagement Specialist , you will prospect into specific education institutions to increase awareness and grow adoption of Autodesk’s no cost, cloud-based solutions for design and manufacturing. You will coordinate briefings, guest lectures, and workshops with internal Autodesk Education Representatives and Autodesk Learning Partners.
- Prospect into and build relationships with education institutions.
- Engage and qualify inbound leads.
- Lead conversations with educators regarding enhancing existing design and manufacturing programs and improving student outcomes.
- Increase adoption and usage of Autodesk’s no cost, advanced manufacturing offerings.
- Ensure educator and institutional success by thoroughly detailing Autodesk’s no cost technology, curriculum, and engagement resources.
- Map target education institutions curriculum and technical requirements to predefined set of customer problems and proposed Autodesk solutions
- Collaborate with Autodesk Learning Partners to conduct pipeline reviews and ensure timely delivery of technology briefings, guest lectures, and workshops.
- Map key stakeholders, programs, and facilities across educational institutions.
- Manage and maintain a database of institutions, individuals, and activities in Salesforce.com for tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Collect and socialize customer success and feedback to the wider AEX organization.
- Minimum of 1-year prior sales and / or account management experience qualifying new account opportunities.
- Professional proficiency in English & German and local languages as needed.
- Ability to work independently within in a structured, activity-based environment.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Previous experience in making outbound engagement calls.
- Previous experience in account management or business development.
- Previous experience accurately reporting on territory / account activity.
- Sound business acumen.
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques or sales methodology.
- Prior experience leveraging CRM solutions for account development.
- Passion for and experience driving improved student outcomes and institutional success.
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing / Industry 4.0.
- Previous business development or lead generation experience.
- Strong influencing skills to start conversations and relationships.
- Experience working in a team environment and across functions.
- Experience working within a channel ecosystem.
- Growth mindset: embraces challenges and desires to learn from challenges.
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to manage multiple activities.
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com.
- 4-year College/University degree or equivalent experience.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.