Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for thetrillion-dollarconstruction industry.
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations, with best-in-classAutodesk Construction Cloudsolutions.General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We’re currently looking for an experiencedBusiness Development Representative(BDR)to join our fast-paced and growing sales teamin Australia. This position is designed for you to build the tools, knowledgeand skillsets you need for asuccessfulcareer in SaaStechnologysales.
- Help ACS achieve its goals for growth and success across the ANZ market
- Work with the sales team to identify top priority accounts
- Research & identify potential customers of ACS
- Execute a high volume of inbound and outbound prospecting calls to potential ACS clients
- Conduct discovery sessions to learn about the businesses of each prospect you speak to
- Educate potential ACS customers about the benefits of the ACS product suite
- Schedule qualified meetings with prospects in coordination with your Account Executive(s)
- Learn our productsuiteandunderstand the competitive landscape
- UseSalesforceand various prospecting tools to manage and update leadsand opportunitiesas appropriate
- Collaborate with teammates, marketing and sales leadership on strategic projects as needed
- You have 2-3 years experience insales development / business development or similar
- You have experience inan outbound or cold calling sales environment
- You have a passion for technology, SaaSand the constructionspace
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas
- You are hardworking,action-orientedand determined
- You haveexcellentcommunication skills,canquickly establish rapport and establishbusinessvalue
- You are customer-focusedand a team player
- Youare lookingto build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humour
- You are based in Sydney or Melbourne
The Ideal Candidate
- Construction industry knowledge or experience in SaaS sales considered a strong asset
- A focused, highly motivated, self-starter with a track-record of overcoming obstacles
- Passionate about a sales career with a market leading construction technology company
- An excellent phone communicator with strong listening skills
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys friendly competition
- Experienced in sales outreach, or hungry to learn how it’s done
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.