Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable, and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As FullStack Engineer you will work in to deliver top-quality Web and Cloud software.
- Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse, and localize
- Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help refine functional requirements for new products
- Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and participates in review of those designs
- Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear solution for each piece
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Research external best practices and emerging technologies for possible incorporation into company products and methodologies
- Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 3-5years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of latest ES6 standards such as spread operators, arrow functions, etc
- Should be good at developing modular front-end applications and is expected to have the knowledge to create good abstractions that can be reused
- Should have a strong hands-on inReactorAngular JS
- Should understand latest paradigms in Front End Development such asPub-Sub Pattern, Redux,RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc
- Should have very good hands-on knowledge of CSS3& HTML5
- Should have a hands-on & Understanding ofCSS Pre-processorssuch as SASS, LESS, etc
- Should have someHands-on experience inJava 8+, of developing RESTful web services
- Should have a solid understanding of sourcecodemanagementusing GIT
- Should havea very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have good exposure towritingUnit-Tests and designingUIcomponents with testability in mind
- Should haveStrong Communication and Analytical skills
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Service Development inNode.Jsis preferred
- Nice to have Basic Knowledge of C++
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, etc
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.