- Design Engineer Autodesk Inventor - Pune, Maharashtra
- Fullstack Developer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Engineer- C++ - Pune, Maharashtra
- Software Engineer-Backend & Cloud - Pune, Maharashtra
- Fullstack Developer - Pune, Maharashtra
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Looking for a career that combines innovative technology and creativity, ultimately helping both creative and engineering types to build a better world? If so, meet Autodesk. Learn more about why Autodesk is continually ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others: Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk.
Our award winning, global Experience Design (XD) Team is part of Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions organization. In this role, supporting the PDMS business, take pride in delivering products that reach millions of customers, generate over millions of dollars in annual revenue, and create experiences that inspire users to Make Anything!
Autodesk is seeking a talented, and self-motivated Design student to join our PDMS XD team in Pune. As a User research Intern, you help our team ask the right questions, and bring them along in discovering practical, actionable, and insightful answers. This means a blend of discovery, generative research, fast-cycle concept testing, and usability evaluation. You have a passion for field research and want to get down into the (almost-literal) nuts and bolts of how manufacturing processes works. Working closely with fellow researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers, you’ll advocate for our users’ work and blend their needs with those of a complex enterprise business. The team you’re joining is eager for a strong research partner. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment building from suggestion, criticism and directive from other team members. This candidate must also be an exceptional communicator, both visually and verbally.
The role of the intern is to support various projects related to Product data management. These projects can include the user research of web and desktop applications. As a member of the design team, this intern will be working from various aspects of design with senior leaders, and will contribute to the User-Experience.
A clear customer-focus is the key to our success. We’re eager to hire a stong user researcher, who will drive our R&D team to better research questions, stronger customer insights, and an ever-more effective and useful product. Autodesk Vault PDM Software is used today by companies globally, including large enterprises to manage engineering design data across multiple sites in different continents.
• Embed in a research team to support research initiatives and help drive UX strategy
• Evaluate prototypes and live product in iterative development
• Create surveys, conduct customer interviews, uncover workflows, data analysis and periodically share with team with updates on research.
• Bring qualitative meaning to quantitative insights through partnership with our data team
• Build customer understanding across design, product, sales, support and beyond
• Have/Pursuing a degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Sociology, Psychology, or equivalent experience
• Portfolio showing your design projects and user research work. Experience running iterative testing embedded design projects.
• Experience working with fellow designers on various projects.
• Self-motivated, autonomous, adept at navigating ambiguity; you set your schedule and drive it forward
• Research methods: interviews, contextual inquiry, usability testing, card sorting, diary studies, unmoderated studies, remote studies-identify and employ what’s best suited for the project at hand
• Communication skills: fluent use of scenarios and storytelling, frameworks, journey maps, personas
• Visualization: help make user journeys and outcomes visible, tangible and compelling to the team
• Experience managing research operations, e.g. participant scheduling, research lab, processes, incentives, tools.
• Advocate for experimentation and lean testing.
• Experience in service design methods and workshop facilitation.
• Experience in manufacturing industry and product data management is a plus.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.