Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking to hire a Chief of Staff for our APAC Sales VP. This role is a trusted advisor to the leader and will focus on strategy, operational efficiency, and organizational alignment. This includes managing and driving the engagement model for leadership staff to ensure rapid decision making, coordinated execution, and visibility to key initiatives within the team all while incorporating the Autodesk Culture. Candidates need to demonstrate a successful history of challenging the status quo, driving team collaboration across different business units, developing strategy and realization plans, meeting facilitation, and staff development. This role will manage one other individual contributor at this point.
- Manage the organization’s strategic roadmap by tracking all initiatives and verifying execution and updating dashboards as needed. May confer with leadership in determining key performance indicators, scope and structure of the process.
- Create, plan, and facilitate staff meetings to accomplish clear and effective decision making, tracking and reporting on follow-up actions required. May create strategic messagingboth written & spoken to provide an overall view across teams to help collaboration across the organization.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to elevate and amplify the Leader’s capacity, capability, and effectiveness. The Chief of Staff will act as a sounding board, serve as liaison or proxy when needed, and manage executive communications for the leader being supported.
- Developing high quality whitespace opportunities for Expansion Selling
- Coordinate opportunities for efficiency by conducting research,benchmarking & analytics, propose new systems/processes to streamline as needed, andmanagebudgets.
- Drive strategic projects across the region and for APAC in partnership with Corporate.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to elevate and amplify the Leader’s capacity, capability, and effectiveness. The Chief of Staff will act as a sounding board, serve as liaison or proxy when needed, and manage executive communications for the leader
- The person will also require having a high degree of influencing skills to be able to succeed.
- Currently the role will require the individual to manage 1 head (Sales Excellence) with the potential for that to grow.
- Develop approaches to drive effective use of sales processes, tools and methodologies across global teams
- Well-practiced in holding discovery sessions and creating an action plan from the results
- As a people manager, the role will involve giving feedback, coaching, training, and promoting ongoing development
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple business units and functions
- Manage diverse and complex tasks: Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation of a variety of factors, blending strategic policies with an understanding of current business trends
- Demonstrated ability to act as an advisor to peers on topics of employee engagement, strategy development, operational efficiency, and global standards
- Knowledge and experience with key sales functions, sales proposals, and presentations, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team of individuals, performance management and budget management
- Demonstrated Collaboration and Team Work
- Ability and willingness to Travel (likely range of 15% – 30%)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.