Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a passionateProduct Manager (PM)to join a team of professionals who areresponsible for buildinga modern, technological, and scalable platform that will be leveraged by Autodesk finance tax and treasury stakeholders.
The everchanging, complex tax and treasury domain is challenging us to be more efficient and proactive to ensure needs and compliance mandates are adhered to timely to meets Autodesk’s compliance obligations. The PM will be tasked to address and lead and partner with our business stakeholders, engineers to prioritize, automate, and resolve highly complex business needs in our domain.
This PM position has the opportunity toinfluence and leadboth tactical and strategic aspects of building a tax and treasury platform that delivers flawless, accurate and precise outcomes to our stakeholders
- Stay abreast of developments, trends in the domain to gather insights and drive technology, process enhancements with aligned business outcomes to our stakeholders
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Manage expectations of stakeholders through frequent and clear communication of vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Decisively resolves ambiguous business priority conflicts
- Appropriately prioritizes defect/issue investigation and correction by partnering with production support
- Drive requirements definition, product planning and design of new features
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap
- Make data-driven decisions to prioritize the work and use data-driven results to measureeffectivity ofbusiness value delivered
- Run & execute relevant agile ceremonies with best practice and discipline.
- Plan, initiate and define sprint goals and objects for scrum teams to accomplish
- Works and co-ordinate across cross scrum teams in event of dependencies
- Work closely with business owners, engineering managers, technical leads and key stakeholders to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects
- 5+ years of experience in agile product ownership, project management or otherequivalentroles
- BS / BA /Master’s Degree in a related field (Business, Sales/Marketing, Data Analytics, Statistics, Computers, Product Development, etc.)
- Experience in domain areas of Tax & Treasury, SAP S4 Hana Finance modules, or web applications
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills
- Must have experience creating technical user stories, roadmaps, process flows and writing detailed wiki documentation, and managing a story backlog
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Must be able to draw Project roadmap and interact with Business owner, onshore team & Global Engineering team to drive the project end to end
- Knowledge of software engineering disciplines, test driven development and development methodologies
- Experience with back-end service development, API Services (REST, SOAP)
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Must be well versed with best Agile practices and framework
- Excellent Frontline leadership and communication skills (written and oral)
- Certified Agile Product Owner
- Experience with common Product/Project Management tools like JIRA, Wiki, Power Point, Lucid Chart etc
- Knowledge of Vertex O Series will be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Treasury & Risk Management module will be a plus
- Knowledge of B2B Offer to Order and Order fulfilment processes will be a plus
- Knowledge of MuleSoft, APIs, Integration Platforms would be a plus
- Prior experience in platform product management and SDLC – Software development lifecycle is a plus
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, use cases, business requirements, user stories, etc
- Ability to provide an outside in approach by partnering closely with architects and engineering to influence business requirements and needs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Emotionally intelligent, compassionate, active listener to be able to step into our stakeholders shoes to understand their position and challenges
- Primary Indirect Tax Domain Knowledge Required – North America Region
Secondary Indirect Tax Domain Knowledge Required – EMEA or APAC Region (EMEA preferred)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.