- Solution Engineer, Building / Engineering - Kuala Lumpur
- Territory Account Sales Executive, Malaysia - Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
- Junior Cinematic Artist - Kuala Lumpur
- SAP Application Specialist (PLM / DMS) - Kuala Lumpur
- Junior Cinematic Animator - Kuala Lumpur
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Responsible for leading and presenting all technical sales aspects of an Autodesk sales cycle. Technical Sales Specialists partner with Autodesk sales teams and authorized resellers to assist in the development, management and execution on strategies and tactics for closing business. They meet with individuals at all levels within a customer’s organization in order to understand their issues and position solutions while discovering business opportunities for Autodesk.
- Perform in-depth assessments of customer processes
- Investigate, uncover and understand the customer’s business issues
- Utilize knowledge of business trends, technology, and industry changes to identify areas of opportunity for customer process improvement
- Capture metrics for quantifying and justifying the customer’s return on investment (ROI) for the purpose of technical closure
- Work with Autodesk consulting services when needed for adoption of proposed Autodesk solutions
- Demonstrate proposed solutions & product overviews and relate them to the customer’s business issues
- Develop and conduct professional presentations & demonstrations, and lead sales discussions with customers to generate sales of Autodesk solutions
- Position and sell Autodesk’s unique business values in competitive sales situations against other vendors
- Presentations, demonstrations, and discussions may be in-person, web-based, or via other mechanisms
- Influence product development and product direction through customer feedback and identified business opportunities
- Develops long term customer relationships and achieves customer satisfaction goals
- Maintain and grow respected, trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the Autodesk sales team involved with the opportunity
- Works with sales teams that support both direct sales and reseller sales channels
- Partner with sales representatives to assist in the development, management and execution on strategies and tactics for closing business
- Support the success of Autodesk resellers by mentoring and training reseller personnel on technical sales activities and execution
- Support internal sales and team learning through creation of sales content
- Participates in company sponsored events and tradeshows to promote Autodesk’s solutions and the customer business issues they target
- Experience in the Design and Manufacturing industry
- General understanding of SaaS Technology and Sales
- Hungry, humble, and smart with advanced soft skills
- A passion for technology and ability to easily communicate complex solutions
- You’re an overall genuine person and team player who’s empathetic and passionate about moving the industry forward
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.