Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Named Account Executive (Design & Manufacturing) is a key sales role that directly interfaces with large Named accounts primarily in North America. The NAE is responsible for growing the business relationship within the Account(s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. Experience selling to global Design & Manufacturing companies.
- Develop strong, long-term and influential business relationships within assigned manufacturing customers, communicating at all levels (internally and externally) up to C level
- Achieve growth and revenue targets from existing manufacturing key accounts, meet / exceed annual and multi-year targets (revenue, bookings, billings, etc.), and maximize individual sales opportunities
- Coordinate, influence and orchestrate all appropriate Autodesk resources for account and / or opportunity development (technical / inside sales, customer success management, support, consulting, finance and operations)
- Create effective proposals that link our solutions to your customers’ business, and effectively negotiate customer agreements
- Develop, communicate and execute on our Manufacturing Named Accounts sales strategy, build and implement effective, customer-specific account plans to expand Autodesk’s business impact, and execute upon both account plans and overall strategy
- Build, maintain and grow opportunity pipeline within the assigned account(s), drive business results and position Autodesk as a trusted advisor
- A proven direct software sales track record, carrying a quota and managing / growing major enterprise accounts – preferably in the manufacturing / engineering industry
- Strong sales process and account planning skills (TAS, Value Based Selling etc.)
- Proven ability to develop strong long-term business relationships within key accounts
- Complex deal negotiation experience (Enterprise Business Agreements)
- SaaS / cloud sales experience highly desired
- Business fluency and excellent communication skills are a must
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.