Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Job Title: Technical Solutions Executive, Manufacturing (DACH)
Location: Germany (Home office or office based)
In this Technical Sales role, you will work with and inspire our strategic Automotive customers helping them realize their full potential. Partnering closely with the Sales Executive, our Customer Success and Premium Support organization, you will focus on driving expansion and building long-term partnerships by gaining a clear understanding of our Customer’s business challenges and translating these into technical solutions that deliver tangible results.
What you will do
- Leads and manages technical discovery to help uncover business initiatives and use this information to help connect with Autodesk solutions to deliver business value
- Provides leadership and guidance in creating requirements definitions, scope documents, user needs studies, process, and project assessments for sales opportunities to help make business cases and drive ROI
- Provides insight and guidance to Customers by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of process processes, technology trends within the Automotive industry
- Develops and maintains trusted working relationships with the sales force and adjacent business resources (Customer Success Organization, global technical sales, marketing, product team)
- Shares best practices, competitive information, innovation, and thought leadership within the sales organization, product divisions, and technical sales organization locally and globally
- Degree, education or equivalent work experience in the Manufacturing, Construction or Automotive industry
- Fluent German & English (additional languages a benefit)
- Ideally knowledge of the Autodesk solution portfolio (Design & Visualization or AEC)
- Solution focused approach to solving customer challenges
- Experience in or interest in sales-supporting function (e.g., presales)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
- Works independently and can manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel up to 20-30% within the EMEA region
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.