Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of the construction lifecycle from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations, with best-in-class Autodesk Construction Cloud solutions. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed up decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Role: Customer Success Manager
Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) is looking for a Customer Success Manager to retain and expand our construction customers. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for enabling continuous adoption of our cloud solutions and helping our customers fulfil their desired business outcomes. In this role, you will be a trusted, strategic partner to your assigned customers and build lasting, meaningful relationships.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Customer Success, you will develop a network within each customer, align with their business objectives and maximize the value of ACS workflows to the customer. You will be the main driver for product adoption and collaborate with ACS Sales teams to help close account expansion opportunities. You will lead the digital expansion of your customers with a passion for technology and the construction industry.
- You are familiar with the direction and strategy of Autodesk to become the leading construction platform company.
- You enjoy discussing and driving digitization and digitalization of our customers and the AEC industry as a whole.
- You will onboard new construction customers with a focus on accelerating their time to value and helping them achieve their positive business outcomes
- In order to achieve those positive business outcomes, you will seek areas to expand solution adoption, as well as recommend best practices to optimize their post-purchase utilization
- You are comfortable exceeding target goals by maintaining a high customer retention rate, coordinating with ACS sales to ensure on-time renewals, and identifying expansion opportunities
- You will hold regular check-in calls, executive business reviews, webinars, and mentoring sessions with customers
- You will collect product feedback from customers and contribute to product roadmap discussions
- You will track account health to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You will drive product usage and adoption of the Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC)
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and serve as an advocate for customer needs within the Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team
- You are comfortable proposing and building processes that will allow our organization to scale, and collaborate with numerous stakeholders and teams, both internally and externally.
- You will act as an ACS evangelist while identifying industry positive business outcomes, required capabilities, and finding relevant forums to increase awareness of ACS services
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing, B2B role
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management or a client facing role
- Ability to travel up 30%, taking into account the current situation
- Intellectual curiosity with the horsepower to understand one of the largest, most complex industries out there (construction)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Process-driven and organized by nature
- Willingness to be adaptable and help problem solve
- Hard working, have a record of accomplishment, and demonstrated drive for achievement
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry – (i.e. Project Manager, VDC Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Foreman)
- Advanced knowledge of AEC workflows and awareness of BIM solutions focused on Construction
- Extremely beneficial would be detailed understanding of our ACS Solutions (BIM 360, Plangrid, Assemble, ACC) or similar CDE and Construction/Project Management solutions
Incentives & Benefits
- Career Growth Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible remote work policy
- Work with a leading technology company that is socially and environmentally conscious – see our 2021 Impact Report
- Autodesk is a top 25 employer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2022
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.