Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Enterprise Identity Services has an opening for a Software Engineer to work cross-functionally with different Identity domain areas namely Identity and Access Management (IAM), Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi-factor authentication (MFA) and Directory services to drive progress towards goals.
As an Identity Engineer you will be point person for designing and developing various Identity solutions for initiatives like Employee Experience and Security.
For example, this team is executing on a strategic initiative to improve Employee experience, with better access and improved functionality to our core back-office services. As part of this initiative, we are investing in development efforts specifically focused on making it easier for Autodeskers to access key resources through a modern identity management framework.
As a part of this effort, Autodesk is seeking an energetic and motivated engineer to act as a principal contributor and lead in designing and implementing new and innovative web-based services, ideally with a specialty in identity management systems. These tools and automations will be integrated into our core back-office services, assisting our internal divisions in product development, sales, and other key initiatives.
Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
Hybrid Schedule / Remote Work Allowed
Can be located in the US or Canada
- Engineer Identity solutions to successfully deliver on critical projects and initiatives using SailPoint Identity Management product IdentityIQ/IdentityNow and Microsoft Azure
- Work on some of the most complex challenges in large scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming to deliver new services providing user identity and analytics
- Design, develop, re-factor, optimize, and enhance solutions that enable key business functions
- Work with open-source tools, rich dashboards and implement Identity and Access Management solutions
- Work with adjacent teams to integrate new services with other platform web services providing user identity and analytics
- Optimize and support our existing public cloud solutions and workloads
- Work with user experience designers and subject matter experts to design solutions with the end-user in mind
- Play Scrum Master role on the Scrum team when required
- Stakeholder management as part of designing and delivering Identity Solutions
Skills & Work Traits
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractlyand guide others
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, in diagrams and person
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
- Committed to deliver on time according to requirements and business needs
- Must have IT industry experience of 3 – 5 years with minimum of 2 years of professional software development
- Experience deciding when to use common software design and architectural patterns, including server-less design within public cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Full-stack IT experience: Unix, Windows, hardware, network/firewall concepts, public cloud services, LDAP/Active Directory, DNS, automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub, SDLC, Jenkins and CI/CD
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Identity Management tools, preferably in SailPoint IAM products and LDAP is a plus
- Familiarity with SAML SSO (Single-Sign-On)/Azure, Two-step verification, Directory Services (Active Directory and Azure AD) is a plus
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services or similar cloud computing platforms a plus
- Experience working with overseas counterparts to direct their efforts in follow-through development activities a plus
- Certified Scrum Master a plus
- Stakeholder management when designing and developing solutions a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field or equivalent experience
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.