Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Customer Success Manager within the Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) organization, retaining and expanding our construction customers is one of our most important tasks. Within ACS Customer Success, we understand that enabling continuous adoption of our cloud solutions and fulfilling our customers’ desired business outcomes is critical to building lasting relationships with our customers and ultimately driving revenue for ACS.
Reporting to the Area Manager of Customer Success, the ACS Customer Success Manager is a strategic partner to your assigned customers, ensuring their desired business outcomes are being achieved. You will be the main driver for product adoption, expanding your network within the customer to identify and build repeatable adoption plays by collecting product data, customer feedback and analyzing patterns of successful customers. Utilizing these plays, you will drive the success of your customers and align on objectives and progress in Executive Business Reviews. Additionally, you will act as a voice to the customer on product roadmap discussions and the strategic ACS vision for our construction business.
- You are familiar with the direction and strategy of Autodesk to become the leading construction platform company.
- You enjoy discussing and driving digitization and digitalization of our customers and the AEC industry as a whole.
- You will onboard new construction customers with a focus on accelerating their time to value and helping them achieve their positive business outcomes
- In order to achieve those positive business outcomes, you will seek areas to expand solution adoption, as well as recommend best practices to optimize their post-purchase utilization
- You are comfortable exceeding target goals by maintaining a high customer retention rate, coordinating with ACS sales to ensure on-time renewals, and identifying expansion opportunities
- You will hold regular check-in calls, executive business reviews, webinars, and mentoring sessions with customers
- You will track account health to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You will drive product usage and adoption of the Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC)
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and serve as an advocate for customer needs within the Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team
- You are comfortable proposing and building processes that will allow our organization to scale, and collaborate with numerous stakeholders and teams, both internally and externally.
- You will act as an ACS evangelist while identifying industry positive business outcomes, required capabilities, and finding relevant forums to increase awareness of ACS services
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing, B2B role
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management or a client facing role
- Ability to travel up 30%, taking into account the current situation
- Intellectual curiosity with the horsepower to understand one of the largest, most complex industries out there (construction)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Process-driven and organized by nature
- Willingness to be adaptable and help problem solve
- Hard working, have a record of accomplishment, and demonstrated drive for achievement
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry – (i.e. Project Manager, VDC Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Foreman)
- Advanced knowledge of AEC workflows and awareness of BIM solutions focused on Construction
- Hugely beneficial would be detailed understanding of our ACS Solutions (BIM 360, Plangrid, Assemble, ACC) or similar CDE and Construction/Project Management solutions
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.