Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Investor Relations Associate will serve as a primary contact for the investment community and also be responsible for executing the internal IR function. The person will be an integral part of the Investor Relations and overall Finance team and will work closely with all member of leadership. This role requires a self-starter and proven leader with demonstrated experience in financial modeling for a public technology company. The role will also allow the person to learn about all the key aspects of Autodesk’s operations and offer opportunities to advance their career in multiple directions within the company.
- Contribute to the company’s investor relations function including investor/analyst engagement and IR strategy development
- Help with all communications with the investment community regarding the company’s business model, operating results, business strategies and special developments
- Assist in all aspects of investor marketing
- Participate in the quarterly earnings process-including assisting in preparation of quarterly financial press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, and other associated materials; assist in drafting annual and quarterly SEC filings
- Build and maintain financial model based on the company’s public disclosures
- Assist investors and analysts in modeling the company
- Compare internal forecasts with analyst models; track analyst estimate changes and ensure accuracy
- Engage in the review and summary of analyst reports, competitive financial analysis and aggregate information from various financial data sources
- Compile disclosures and data for use by senior management in meetings and discussions with investors, analysts and shareholders
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to discussions with the investment community, as well as commentary regarding events within the market and industry
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent corporate image is presented to analysts, institutional investors, individual shareholders, media and all external parties
- Cultivate and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization and with the investing community
- Work closely with senior staff on internal and external financial planning, forecasting and reporting
- Support M&A activities across the finance function as needed
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with a background in business that provides solid fundamental training for a role in Investor Relations
- Technology experience
- Ability to develop financial models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Understand valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Demonstrated understanding of Reg FD and other SEC disclosure rules and regulations
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Advanced communications skills (written and oral) and relationship skills
- Unquestioned ethics, a sense of urgency and the ability to simultaneously execute on both tactical and strategic projects with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- A strong passion for Autodesk’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Direct experience on the sell-side, buyside, investment banking, private equity, consulting, accounting or finance
- Software experience
- MBA in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.