Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Education Experiences – Industry Strategy & Marketing team is looking for a qualified program manager to drive current and upcoming programs. We are a growing team interested in customer-centric, self-starters who demonstrate strong communications and project delivery skills, diligence, curiosity and persistence. Our mission is to empower learners to forge their paths, accelerate their careers, and make their mark to imagine the new possible. The spectrum of responsibilities for this team to support our mission is broad. Our work spans the cultivation of industry thought leadership, research, strategy development, learning product creation, policy, product marketing, and system design to bring it all together.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Program Management, this role is responsible for representing and managing key programs, made up of multiple initiatives, and bridging our strategy and product teams for effective program delivery. Like us, you are deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. You will bring to bear your expertise to deliver programs by demonstrating excellent planning, execution, collaboration, risk and dependency management skills. You will be hands on to tackle challenges, a trusted advisor, and an advocate for program management best practices.
Demonstrated program management expertise
- Ability to build impactful relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels across functions and teams to effectively manage work
- Strong quantitative skills to supervise data analysis, interpret output and generate insights
- Capacity plan across the program to ensure internal resources are available to meet objectives
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices in a changing and dynamic environment to ensure go to market delivery
Solid project deliverable management
- Deliver complex, cross-functional projects involving senior team members, on time, within budget and resource constraints
- Ability to motivate and manage team members to adhere to deadline obligations
- Proactive risk identification, mitigation action planning, execution management and escalation
- Adept with a variety of project management tools
- Ability to facilitate open collaboration and deliverable management of cross-functional teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Clear, courageous communications with project teams and stakeholders to align priorities and manage expectations in a distributed environment
- Synthesize program progress, learnings, and performance insights for leadership at regular intervals
- Conduct post-mortem/feedback and reporting, project summaries and evaluations to enhance and improve project execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years successfully managing multiple programs in fast paced, deadline oriented corporate environment
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal
- Strong experience working in large corporate organization with multiple cross functional teams
- Project management certification (PMI, PMP) a plus
- Experience managing marketing projects a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced working in fast-paced tech environments
- Enthusiastic about solving real customer problems, promoting change, and encouraging operational teams to embrace and execute the change
- Have a proven track record of collaboration, influence, business / technical acumen, and critical thinking skills
- Able to effectively handle multiple simultaneous projects and competing priorities
Salary Midpoint for this Position (Colorado):$140K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.