Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an exceptional individual to take our strategy for Automotive, transportation and supply chain to the next level. The successful candidate will work as part of our industry & market development team, and have global responsibility. The candidate needs to be an effective communicator and influencer, who thinks strategically, writes concisely, speaks easily to large and small groups both inside and outside of the company. General understanding of the Automotive and transportation industries, industry trends, players and competitors. Ideally in depth knowledge of one subject area like design studio, factory, ….
He/she must have the appropriate skills to work across a matrix organization and work collaboratively with cross functional and cross industry teams across Autodesk. Proven industry expertise is a requirement.
- Analyzing key market, social, economic, and technological forces that are shaping this industry including supply chain
- Maintaining up to date industry and competitive knowledge and understanding of customer pain points and conducts internal and external research on the industries, competitors, and customer personas
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion
- Developing short, medium, and long-term strategies in partnership with key stakeholders within Autodesk including sales, marketing and product teams
- Drive the execution of our industry strategies
- Building strategic relationships with key customers, industry influencers, partners and associations
- Analyze business health and performance and report to key stakeholders within the business
- Identify and deliver critical sales enablement content to our sales organisation to engage and win in this industry
- Working closely with marketing to identify and support demand generation activities
- BS/BA degree
- 5-10 years of experience in the automotive, transportation and supply chain industry
- A comprehensive understanding of how design and manufacturing businesses generate turnover and profit
- A comprehensive understanding of current mechanical design and engineering technologies including
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing/CNC)
- CAE (Computer Aided Engineering/Analysis)
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence using data and drive actionable outcomes, and follow-up on results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.