- Autodesk Inventor (Work location - PAN India ) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Administrative Assistant - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Technical Support Specialist - Bangalore, Karnataka
- License Compliance Inside Sales Representative - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
You are a self starter who thrives on a challenge. You have a growth mindset and enjoy solving problems. You are comfortable managing internal stakeholders, positioning our consulting offerings and setting expectations. You will drive success in a multidisciplinary team and operate in a matrix environment. You will oversee external customer projects from initiation through to completion. You will play an active role in defining consulting strategies which maximize a customer’s return on investment and accelerate adoption with current and future Autodesk solutions. You should apply even if you don’t feel that your credentials are a 100% match with the position description – we are looking for relevant skills and attributes, not a checklist of experience that exactly matches the position itself.
- Leads and manages a team of consultants to ensure success of the key customer’s EBAs
- Manages measurable criteria for success and to assist in building organizational alignment
- Creates and maintain staffing plan to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables
- Establishes and nurture positive relationships within the APAC Customer Success Organization
- Oversees strategic roadmap with a select group of named accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Builds business plans in collaboration with senior management to align customer and Autodesk objectives
- Ensures the team delivers services to customers
- Enables team to establish and maintain excellent collaboration with the wider Customer Success Organization
- Encourages the team to be innovative
- Establishes own relationship with customers when helpful for customer engagement
- Adapts to and leads change
- Coaches the team in the acceptance and support of change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education
- You have 8+ years in service delivery, or customer success management experience
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- You have passion for people management
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% when required and policy allows
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.