Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This position is opened in the PSET Technology Excellence team which organizes annual TechX conferences and biannual Architects’ Forum meetings, explores information from all major internal engineering systems and make it readily searchable, and augments the engineering toolset used within Autodesk with customized solutions on the Autodesk Engineer’s Home Page and Engineering Community. We’re looking for motivated software engineers to work on innovative projects in Autodesk China Research & Development Center (ACRD) based in Shanghai, China. In this role, Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for the overall quality of software development projects. As a software engineer on this team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the global team to ensure excellent quality deliveries and to drive excellent user experience and intelligent features with talented engineers.
- Implement and improve applications, websites, services, and toolsets
- Partly manage infrastructure system for each stage of DevOps and quickly respond to any degradations and outages
- Work with the global team to accomplish the requirements of product manager and customers
- Own full engineering cycle including designing, prototyping, coding, validating, deployment, DevOps and troubleshooting
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate effectively with the global team with concise communication and strong commitment
- Develop tools to boost work like automated testing, performance monitoring, resiliency analysis, etc.
- Share and bring best practices into the team/product; promote best practices/achievements to the engineering community
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Skilled in one programming language NodeJS, PHP, or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies and multi-tier architecture
- Quality awareness
- Fast-learner & teamwork
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience with Linux (Centos/Ubuntu) is a plus
- Experience with Database(MySQL/MongoDB/Postgresql) is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Experience in REST API or GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in web application backend development is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Successful completion of one or more commercial software development cycles is a big plus
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.