Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking an experienced contract professional who will be responsible for drafting, negotiation, interpretation, and/or administration of contractual documents with some of Autodesk’s most significant APAC customers. This role will be responsible for providing hands-on proactive and practical advice and support to business partners on a wide range of legal, commercial, and related matters across the APAC region.
- Provides contractual support for Autodesk’s regional direct sales business, focusing on support for Autodesk’s recent acquisitions
- Undertakes analysis and review of Government contracts and RFPs, including where transacted indirect
- Support for Autodesk’s Consulting and Procurement business in APAC
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution
- Manages contract templates, contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input
- Maintains a deep understanding of Autodesk contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters
- Prepares and negotiates contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans
- Coordinates transaction flow and process with global sales operations, legal department specialists and other key stakeholders as required
- Law Degree from a recognized University, with good academic credentials
- 4+ years relevant professional experience, contract professional/attorney in private practice, or a similar role in-house
- Technology industry experience will be strongly regarded
- Demonstrate strong analytical, drafting and negotiation skills (both verbally and written)
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to collaborate and influence others
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, work efficiently under pressure, seek appropriate supervisory input where needed, and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Strong executive presence, credibility and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be flexible and self-directed in a fast-paced environment with limited direction as well as under the supervision of lawyers
- Proactive, eager to learn, well-organized, adaptable, a team player, business-focused, and genuinely excited by the challenges and opportunities the IT/software industry presents
- Experience in using common productivity tools, technology, and the internet
- Enthusiasm for positive and respectful relationships internally and externally
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.