Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Executive ready to expand their sales career into a strategic selling role. This individual represents Autodesk Construction Solutions for their assigned accounts in Texas with a regional approach to selling into the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and expert in their territory as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base.
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Effectively position the Autodesk Construction Cloud suite of industry leading solutions
- Collaborate with internal resources such as BDRs, technical consultants, customer success managers, and subject matter experts
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses
- Prospect for new opportunities within the local territory
- Deliver weekly an accurate monthly and quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales, industry knowledge strongly preferred
- A results-driven and a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and comfortable selling to all audiences
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.