Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Executive ready to expand their sales career in the exciting Construction Tech space! This individual represents Autodesk Construction Solutions for their assigned geography in a fast paced and exciting industry! With a regional approach to selling into the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and expert in their territory as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the beauty of Autodesk Construction Cloud, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- Be able to work with our reseller partners to drive business through our partnerships
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Ability to drive your own business both in your install base and net new sales
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.