Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk team is looking for a ShotGrid software developer and expert advisor to join the DSP (Developer Support Program) service, focused on ShotGrid advising/development and addressing top priority product issues for our top enterprise Game and Film studios. Be part of the team that collaborates with these studios to help them create the games that you love to play and the films that you love to watch.
This is an opportunity to work with top production studios to advance tools and solutions. You will collaborate closely with these top studios on a wide variety of areas to streamline, tailor, and refine their ShotGrid workflows along with developing customer-facing product enhancements, troubleshooting and resolving production-blocking issues. Leverage and advance your industry knowledge and software development. Provide advice, design features, make fixes, and interface with top studios – all in a day’s work.
- Collaborate with top studios on ShotGrid to understand their existing pipelines, and solution requirements to improve efficiency or functionality of those pipelines.
- Work with other developers, user experience designers, QAs, and product owners to identify, troubleshoot, design, and develop product fixes and enhancements.
- Develop high quality code, write functional tests, and collaborate on technical designs.
- 3-5 years Shotgrid production experience
- General knowledge of Game and Film Production Pipelines
- Familiar with database configuration, preferably PostgreSQL
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Scripting language experience: Python
- Solid knowledge of 1 or more additional Autodesk content creation products, as a developer and/or content creator. Key packages include Maya, Arnold, 3dsMax, MotionBuilder, and Fusion360.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.