- Machine Design Project Engineer (AutoCAD 2D, AutoDesk Inventor or SolidWorks) - Colonial Heights, VA
- Senior Software Engineer - Virginia
- ENGINEER MATERIAL PROCESS 1 - Newport News, VA
- Senior AutoCAD Technician (Draftman) - Norfolk, VA
- ENGINEER MECHANICAL 3 - Newport News, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others.
We are growing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team inCroatiaand looking for outstanding individuals to join our team and help Autodesk change the future of manufacturing. We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in Server-side (Cloud) software development,tojoin our team. Team defines architecture and develops high quality solutions related to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services, including Fusion Manage, Manage Extension for Fusion 360, and Upchain.
The purpose of this team is to enable stream-aligned teams to deliver work with autonomy.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Build with quality – all work meets appropriate quality standards throughout development
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Deliver work in a collaborative agile environment according to the quality standards and industry best practices (CI/CD, testing, documentation, automation, code reviews)
- Experience in Java and JVM-languages, with expertise in some of the following
- Experience developing scalable microservices
- Experience in transitioning from a monolithic to a microservice architecture
- Experience working with messaging brokers such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience working with AWS stack
- Strong testing experience utilizing automated testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito and Cucumber
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with containers (Docker, K8s)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling, and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Candidate should have clarity of Design Patterns, OOPS Principles, SOLID Principles and as well as in-depth understanding of design paradigms in Cloud Services
- Should be Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- “Autodesk benefits package” which includes RSU, ESPP, annual bonus, healthcare package, office equipment, wellness and lunch budgets, and others
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.