- Autodesk Open House event - Barcelona
- Workforce Analyst - Barcelona
- License Compliance Inside Sales Representative - CHS - Barcelona
- Customer Success Advisor, Strategic Territory DACH - Barcelona
- Technical Account Specialist, Building and Construction (Dutch Speaker) - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Renewals Specialist for Territory is responsible for driving, forecasting, and closing renewals opportunities within the Territory region. This role primarily works to drive renewals closure in-directly through close partner engagement and day to day monitoring and management. This role will also engage customers directly to drive the renewals opportunity to closure when needed.
- Achieve assigned sales quotas
- Opportunity Pipelines and Forecast Management for Territory accounts
- May drive partner forecasting for territory business in some regions
- Provide deal-specific primary and secondary sales support,i.e.,deal creation, development, presentation, negotiation and closure
- Serves as an escalation point for all renewal issues that impact the customer’s retention, and it is responsible to drive risk mitigation execution
- Identifies customer upsell and expansion opportunities
- Sales results reporting and analysis by customer segment, region, sales channel, and product
- Coordinate and execute collaborative channel partner, Territory sales and customer sales meetings to increase renewals performance
- Complexity: works to resolve complex issues and can exercise sound judgement in solution
- Negotiation: Undertake complex negotiations with customer and partners
- Influencing: Able to influence partners in driving the right renewals outcome
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- 4+ years sales/renewals experience
- Proven ability to negotiate $10k+ complex sales/renewals deals
- Working knowledge of SFDC
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.