Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you excited by solving technical challenges that come with building a scalable, highly available platform in a microservices environment used by millions of users worldwide? Come join us at Autodesk! Autodesk’s Digital Business Platform group is seeking a high-performing and experienced engineering manager that will be responsible for helping build the SAP BRIM on S4 platform. Our platform is at the forefront of the company’s strategic investment and has tremendous visibility and impact across Autodesk.
As an Engineering Manager you will lead a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers through the entire engineering lifecycle of our solutions, from design to release and through production operations. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with your peers from Product, Design and Support to synthesize critical engineering initiatives and blend that with business strategy to create and maintain a roadmap whileenhancing our architecture, and keeping it robust, secure, and scalable.
- Manage and grow a strong engineering team focused on delivering results and engineering excellence across the lifecycle of design, build, test, release, and operate, i.e., a full ownership model
- Work closely with every member of your engineering team to develop their careers and reach their full potential
- Collaborate with Finance stakeholders to define your team’s vision and roadmap- creating success metrics and help prioritize the team’s work in close collaboration with other engineering teams, product owners and other business stakeholders
- Lead end-to-end execution of projects and ship application releases in a timely manner, keeping your team focused on well-defined sprint priorities
- Constantly remove impediments to your team’s progress and help your team to be successful at releasing quality software often and with confidence
- Give engineers the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to the recognition of your engineers and not just yourself
- Be an engineering voice and constantly advocate for best practices and agility across the teams and the larger engineering group
- Lead and participate in engineering wide initiatives as a member of the engineering leadership team
- Communicate early and often, building a culture of trust and collaboration between engineers and teams across multiple offices and time zones
- Be an aggressive source of finding and attracting engineering talents and keeping talents engaged and motivated
- 10+ years’ experience candidate with at least two projects experience for implementation of SAP BRIM
- Must have a strong understanding of SAP BRIM functionalities across CRM, CC and CI-Billable items management-Creating and monitoring billable items FICA- AP/AR and Dunning Processes
- Scheduling Billing and Invoicing, Billing process configuration for selection, grouping and aggregation, Invoicing process, Execution, Process configuration, invoicing and billing reversal, CC and CI integration, Customization of events in CI and FICA, Invoice outputs from CI • Advantage: Experience in SAP S4 SOM/CRM, S4HANA SAP On -Prem/Private Cloud or S4HANA 1909 or 2020
- Preference: – BRIM Certifications
- Experience with integrating third party tools such as Open Text, Vertex (or other tax software)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.