Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We’re growing our managed cloud team within Autodesk’s Enterprise cloud and Infrastructure organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to build re-usable managed cloud stacks. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company and the leading edge of the latest industry technology trends. The team is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will have a critical role on how we design, build and deliver reusable managed cloud stacks.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop systems and processes that support highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant software deployments.
- Automate provisioning, infrastructure, and code deployment by leveraging the latest in configuration management tools and containers.
- Design, develop, and deploy tools and frameworks to improve and automate software releases
- Design AI/ML solutions in Cloud.
- Partner with QA to test application resiliency and gauge readiness for software releases.
- Build and maintain the environments and processes that create efficiencies for developers.
- Partner with Security Engineering to ensure security and compliance across enterprise environments.
- Respond to platform failures and notifications swiftly and address any issues that affect the platform availability.
- Responsible to build new features, upgrade the existing and maintain the platform with Operations and DevOps best practices.
- Understanding of modern development, tools and methodologies.
Collaborative: Work collaboratively with development, QA, and security teams to achieve business objectives. Detail Oriented: Mindset to wear multiple hats in an organization and must understand a variety of systems necessary to drive development efficiency. Proactive: Must be able to anticipate, identify, and resolve availability issues before they cause adverse business impact. Adopt: Adopt to new tools and techs to match with modern methodologies to deliver more advanced solutions.
Technical Skill Set Requirement:
- UNIX / Linux Operating systems and Bash scripting. Ability to design, develop, and maintain CI/CD environments.
- Configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet will be an added advantage.
- Programming languages such as Python, Ruby etc., Front end with HTML, CSS.
- Containerization tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge on developing Complex cloud formation templates. (CFTs).
- Good knowledge on developing automations using Python.
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Hands-on experience with AWS Serverless developments and deployment, S3 static web hosting.
- Good Hands on experience on AWS troubleshooting including analyzing CloudWatch, CloudTrail, X-Ray etc.,
- Good Hands on in AI/ML Algorithms
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and, VPC, Gateways, firewalls).
- Hands on with AWS DevOps tools – Code Deploy, Code Pipeline.
- Ability to translate architectural requirements.
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with other members of the team.
- Ability to communicate both good news and bad with urgency.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Certifications: Not Mandatory
AWS Certified Sys Ops Administrator – Associate or More OR
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or More – Optional
AWS Certified DevOps Professional – Optional.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.