Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a passionate and experienced product manager to join our Data & Analytics group. The Data Platform and Systems (DPS) group is dedicated to building out a world-class secure data platform that is used daily by thousands of people across Autodesk to make data-driven decisions about product design, power machine learning efforts, advance experimentation, deliver delightful customer experiences and more.
As Sr. Product Manager of the Product Management, you will collaborate and draft the vision and strategy for our Desktop/Web/Mobile data ingestion, enrichment and visualization across key Autodesk products as part of the Data Ingestion platform. He/she will also own a roadmap that captures and balances the needs of a broad set of technical and non-technical users including designers, engineers, product managers, analysts, data scientists, and executives.
You’ll work closely with colleagues in Engineering, UI and Data Science, as well as stakeholders in various functions and organizations across Autodesk to understand requirements, drive execution and ensure adoption of the platform. You’ll also play a key role ensuring that we maintain privacy and security standards respecting and safeguarding our customers’ data.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, cross-functional and highly collaborative environment alongside forward-thinking colleagues who are equally excited and passionate about the value that a modern data and analytics platform can bring to the business and to our customers.
- Work with and manage the needs of a range of stakeholders to create product strategy and manage execution working with engineering, UI and platform teams that are global
- Work with stakeholders across various data sets and their ingestion mechanisms into the platform
- Work with teams, users and stakeholders across the company to deeply understand their problems and to ingest data at scale
- Partner with platform architects and engineering teams to deliver compelling solutions that meet the demands of stakeholders and users
- Work with the engineering team, driving the execution of the product strategy following principles of agile methodology
- Facilitate communication with users and stakeholders ensuring they are informed about road map progress and what they can expect from the data platform
- Work with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, business and operations to achieve DPS team goals
- Partner with stakeholders and product management in planning, execution and management of road map and releases
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science or Information Systems preferred) or equivalent and demonstrated practical experience. MBA is preferred
- 7 – 10 years of product management experience
- Knowledge of data aggregation across desktop, web and mobile surfaces to draft the strategy for scaled execution in collaboration with engineering teams
- Experience defining product vision and strategy, identifying user personas and use cases, and documenting requirements and specifications
- Experience in one or more areas: cloud infrastructure, big data, distributed computing, BI and visualization tools, machine learning tools and frameworks
- Experience in Agile methodologies and working with Engineering Teams to execute on Product Strategy
- Experience with AWS technologies preferred
- Experience with big data technologies such as Snowflake, Spark, Presto, Hive or similar preferred
- Able to communicate and work effectively with engineering teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative cross-functional environment
- Able to influence decision-making at all levels
- Good communicator and storyteller, able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.