Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a talented SAP CI / FICA analyst to further extend our world class information technology environment. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will lead a small team of analysts as well as performing analysis & configuration SAP CI / FICA work. The Engineer analyzes complex business problems relating to systems and/or process, and assists in providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet business stakeholder requirements.
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Be part of the project deliver team, leading and support implementation SOM modules on S/4 HANA and integration with ECC. Experienced with BRIM is must.
- Responsible to create design documents and test scripts.
- Provide technical expertise in discussions with client business during blueprint phase to gather requirements, solution/design sign off, demo of configured solution, final UAT sign off
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration
- Participate and lead SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
- Collaborate with extended team of functional and technical team members
- 9+ years’ experience candidate with at least two projects experience for implementation of BRIM Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract accounts (FICA)
- Must have a strong understanding of SAP BRIM functionalities across CRM, CC and CI-Billable items management-Creating and monitoring billable items FICA- AP/AR and Dunning Processes
- Scheduling Billing and Invoicing, Billing process configuration for selection, grouping and aggregation, Invoicing process, Execution, Process configuration, invoicing and billing reversal, CC and CI integration, Customization of events in CI and FICA, Invoice outputs from CI
- Advantage: Experience in SAP S4 SOM/CRM, S4HANA SAP On -Prem/Private Cloud or S4HANA 1909 or 2020
- Deep experience with the integration of CI/FICA to SAP FICO, Account Determination, and Revenue Recognition
- Strong Contract Accounting experience
- Preference: – BRIM Certifications
- Participate in project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements
- Utilize knowledge of SAP CI FICA to design solutions which meet business objectives and goals
- Participate in the development of solution design documents, functional design documents, configurational rational, test plans and test scrips
- Through your experience of CI/FICA, translate business requirements into system Configuration which meet business requirements.
- Experience with integrating third party tools such as Open Text, Vertex (or other tax software)
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI FICA
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.