Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
ACS (Autodesk Construction Solutions) is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for the trillion construction industry. Construction is one of the oldest industries on the planet, and right now it is stuck in the past. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think version control for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We’re currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join our sales team.
- Call and educate prospects about ACS. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- Must be fluent in English and French as this role will support our growth in the French Region
- You must also be fluent in German or Dutch
- Another European Language will be considered a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humour and are a fundamentally good person
Autodesk Sales Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, plus commission structure
- Ongoing development, including sales and product training
- Recognition Contests & Awards via Autodesk Applause Program
Autodesk offers a wide variety of high-quality health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and survivor and income protection plans as part of our benefits program. The program allows you to choose the benefits and coverage levels that best meet your needs and those of your family.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Business Travel Medical Insurance.
- Life and Disability & Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Volunteer Time
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.