- Responsible for designing and conducting application security assessments of our client’s systems and applications. They will work with the development team to ensure that security is built into the design and development process.
- Responsible for researching new attack techniques and developing new methods for conducting assessments.
- Responsible for supporting CVE watch unit to enhance security defenses and countermeasures on systems, platforms, services (including reviewing third party solutions) and applications.
- Experience in conducting security assessments of web applications, mobile applications, and thick client applications
- Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and cross-site request forgery
- Familiar with API security
Job date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 08:43:48 GMT