Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products.
Reporting to a Technical Support Manager, you are responsible for resolving customer issues reported to us via phone, chat, web, online forums, and other channels. In addition to reacting to customer issues, you may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities, developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN).
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Operating systems – Windows, MacOS, Linus, Servers, Remote Desktops and Networks?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Timezone : APAC ( 6 am – 2:30 pm)
- Resolve customer issues reported to Autodesk via chat, phone, web, online forums and other channels
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions related to product features, usage etc
- Research, verify, and document product issues, solution in short and clear articles for our Knowledge Base, or in our internal case management system
- Priority handling and escalation of critical issues and monitoring of service level compliance
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Escalate customer issues to internal teams as required
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sciences or Information Technology
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems and general program installation experience: Windows (Primary), MAC (Secondary), Linux (occasional need)
- Comfort with Windows system tasks (installs/uninstalls/system troubleshooting)
- 2-3+ years of experience in technical support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable capability to “own” the problem (customer issue), troubleshoot and ability to solve or mitigate the problem or escalate if needed
- Experience using Autodesk products preferred but not required
- Ability to work in flexible working hours/Shifts. Current shift will be APAC hours (6 am – 2:30 pm), subject to change as per business requirement
- Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Additional language skills are advantageous
- You build strong customer relationships and gain insights into their needs
- You identify opportunities that benefit our customers and build and deliver solutions to meet their expectations
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast environment
- Exceptional team player skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Think: Smart I prioritize and apply targeted effort to the work that matters most
- Think: Innovative I am relentlessly curious and creative
- Think: Adaptable I embrace uncertainty and flex to changing circumstances quickly
- Feel: Inclusive I work collaboratively with people who are divers in background, culture, and ways of living
- Feel: Impactful I am passionate about making a positive impact, I am committed to our customers’ success
- Feel: Humble I share credit and shoulder responsibility
- Do: Courageous I offer and respond to constructive feedback
- Do: Accountable I do what I say and say what I do
- Do: Pragmatic I approach all work as important work, even if it’s not fun and exciting
- The Way we Work: One Autodesk We act as One Autodesk to get the best results for our customers, our business, and our employees
- The Way we Work: Empower Decision makers We may disagree with a decision, but we fully commit
- The Way we Work: Authentic Selves We create a safe environment for people to speak courageously and ask for help
- The Way we Work: Integrity We hold each other accountable to the highest ethical standards
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.