Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have great analytical skills and would like to join a highly energized, global and diverse team? Are you passionate about deriving insights from data and collaborating with everyone you work with? If this sounds like you, read on!
The primary function of the Deal Desk Analyst is to provide the data analysis, reporting and insights needed to help make better business decisions. It requires proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodology, strong communication skills and a strong commitment for delivering the highest level of quality. The successful candidate will be able to balance and prioritize multiple demands for time in a rapidly evolving environment. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on our sales processes and Autodesk’s future success. The key responsibilities and functions may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with a newly funded cross functional team which includes Operations Specialists, Clients Service Specialists and Sales Managers located in major Autodesk Sales Hubs Worldwide to support the Quote to Book process for the Autodesk Premium product offering
- Provide detail-oriented and analytical Excel documents, utilizing pivot tables, v-look ups, slicers, charts, etc. to translate data into meaningful and actionable insights to support Sales Teams
- Create internal customer profiles; compiling data from internal sources
- Highlight data discrepancies and take active role in maintaining data quality
- Fulfil adhoc reporting on request
- Assist in the creation of presentations for the management team using PowerPoint
- Design, create and maintain dashboards and reports to support regular tracking and publishing of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competition and industry trends along with promotions and other items related to doing business with Autodesk and/or its Partners
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science,Business, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience Sales Operations, Data Analyst or Deal Desk, Deal Pricing or sales support
- Strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, including writing and presentation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView a plus
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proven ability to get the job done
- Comfortable in a fluid ever-changing environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.