Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we are reinventing how everything you see or touch is imagined, designed and created. In BIM 360, we are reinventing how every building, bridge, hospital, campus and stadium is built. Our web and mobile applications bring 3D collaboration solutions to the construction industry. They bring real-time predictive insights and analytics to our customers, helping them better plan, execute and mitigate risk building their multi-million dollar projects. We do this by building, implementing and applying machine learning, data science and real-time data engineering to the Big Data generated by the Autodesk ecosystem. Not only do we help push the boundaries of technology at Autodesk, we do it in style and fun. Intrigued? Come join us and push code to customers on your first day.
- Build new features, with unit tests, that can support our growing user base
- Build robust, scalable web applications and platforms
- Evaluate current software architecture and implement enhancements as required
- Develop and maintain high-quality code, constantly improving the health of codebases
- Build and scale automated testing infrastructure to support rapid hands-off QA
- Collaborate in cross-team environments to ensure secure and highly-available releases
- Mentor other engineers and conduct thorough code reviews
- Curiosity about how things work
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
- Ability to jump into situations with few guardrails and make things better
- Ability and desire to jump in and fix things when they break
- Self-motivated, autonomous, empathetic, with great communication skills
- Extensive experience building modern-day web applications and web APIs from the ground up
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins and best CI/CD practices
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.