Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Connect team is looking for Senior Software Engineers that are interested in implementing different backend services, SDKs and our developer portal using Backstage, an open platform that unifies all your infrastructure tooling and services to create a streamlined development environment from end to end.
The successful candidates have a great sense of ownership, and they are able to drive projects through completion. They have experience developing APIs, SDKs and web portals for external customers, and they are candidates well versed in modern automation frameworks that will be used to build supportive services used by our internal customer base.
You will work within an inclusive culture that offers competitive and equitable salaries, generous benefits, exciting career growth opportunities and work-life balance.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming projects in a distributed environment and contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development
- Self-starter, passionate about learning new technologies and working on different services/products
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, understand use cases and build towardsa cohesive technical strategy
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- 2+ years of production experience building apps on large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure AWSusing services such as ECS, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, etc
- Hands-on experience with web technology stacks, JS frameworks (React, Node.js)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and at least one modern backend framework (Java, C#, Python)
- Practical experience building RESTful,Micro-services and/or front-end experiences
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working experience building automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Analytic, curious, and perseverant when facing challenges
- Ability to understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Passionateabout open-source technologies
- Experience using Docker to build containerized applications
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python and PowerShell
- Experience with load testing frameworks such as JMeter, Locust or BlazeMeter
- Strong technical communication and experience working with technical customers
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.