Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves to find and develop efficient, scalable, and thoughtful solutions to various technical and product challenges. As a team member responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to lead the team that builds Autodesk’s Identity Access Management Platform. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of Autodesk customers daily. It is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, web applications and cloud services and a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing user authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies as you build the next generation of Autodesk’s Identity Platform.
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the cloud service/web application
- Work on the front-end development confirming to the UX guidelines
- Contribute to all aspects of a cloud service development, including front-end, backend, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behavior to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Relevant software engineering experience
- Excellent understanding of basic principles of computer programming
- Experience developing web applications using React, Angular, Vuejs, jquery etc. framework
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages C#, Go, Java, Python
- Familiar with web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of cloud design paradigms
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies and driven to adopt best practices. Should be a Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.