Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have great customer management and business consultancy skills? Are you passionate about engaging your customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? Are you driven to make a difference in the water industry?
If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you are engaging mid to large clients directly to position the Innovyze solutions for the water industry. You will be driving account management and customer relationship development and working with our pre-sales team to provide guidance and support to your clients to grow the coverage of Innovyze solution sales in the Japan and Korea territory. You will be able to utilize your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help you customers engage end user clients quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence the knowledge and presence of water industry software solutions and help Autodesk’s goal of achieving a more sustainable water future.
- Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping clients understand the market opportunities and support activities that deliver the best outcomes for the end user
- Lead and own all sales activity for Autodesk’s client market development in your territory through relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution to ensure adoption of Autodesk solutions from Innovyze
- Work with both the Autodesk teams in mid-market and named accounts to drive market adoption of Innovyze solutions.
- Be the customer’s voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Develop a strong cadence of engagement along sales and technical insights with clients in your territory
- Have a strong and accurate forecasting cadence and grow your pipeline
- Where applicable, engage with resellers in your territory on lead development activities and provide assistance with their engagements for mutual success
- Identify recommendations and build compelling internal and external reports and insights
- 10+ years in sales of a complex software technology
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connecting with customers to gain an understanding of their business models, their clients and how they engage the market
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Business or marketing related degrees)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel across the territory as appropriate
- Experienced in managing multiple complex sales across Japan and Korea based clients
- You are multi-lingual across Japanese, Korean and English
- You have worked in a multi-tier sales model (direct and indirect)
- You have consistently made your annual quota
- You have worked in an environment where your team is spread across the APAC region
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management
- Master’s Degree
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.