Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced something amazing that was made with Autodesk software. We are currently set out on a multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world! We’re looking to add team members to the Data & Process Management organization to help us execute on our data & PLM platform strategy.
As a Quality Manager, you’ll be leading the driving of common quality practices and automation services as part of the Upchain/Fusion offering. Your role will be to drive the team’s roadmap, develop and execute against a quality strategy. You will have great impact and influence on development operations and delivering the best experience to customers. Automation execution is a priority and you’ll be overseeing the working group dedicated to automation strategy. Finally, you’ll be evaluating release readiness for the launch of new functionality.
If you are someone who is customer-focused,passionate about executing complex engineering projects and coaching team members to excel – we would love to have you on board!
- Inspire, lead and mentor a team of 10+ quality engineers in Canada & Croatia
- Collaborate with global teams, located in multiple geos, and build strong partnerships
- Drive a validation strategy against multidisciplinary technological stacks – backend, frontend, web, and mobile
- Partner with teams to put into place measurements to monitor and evaluate quality / stability / performance / and other critical metrics related to SaaS systems
- Execute the testing strategy against the product roadmap, put a strong focus on customer value and satisfaction
- Support a working group focused on driving automation & tools focus for the organization
- Evaluate and own release readiness for DPM solutions and services
- Hire and train new engineers and support the team’s growth
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a manager, leading complex teams of over 7 team members
- Previous experience as group manager – an advantage
- Experience in recruiting, attracting talents and scaling up teams
- Previous experience with CI/CD and agile methodology
- Great communicator and a team player
- Previous experience measuring SaaS systems for health and stability
- Ability to collaborate with teams overseas and execute projects with many dependencies
- Have the passion and dedication to drive the quality bar and set high standards within the team
- Oriented for customer satisfaction and engineering excellence
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience developing / testing software in the mechanical CAD industry
- Experience using PLM/PDM systems
- Experience working within a Customer Success organization
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.