Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Spacemaker helps architects and urban designers maximize real estate developers’ long-term property investments and realize the full potential of a site by enabling them to quickly generate, optimize and iterate on design options taking into consideration design criteria and data like terrain, maps, wind, lighting, traffic, zoning, etc. Further, supporting the effort to combat climate change, Spacemaker offers designers and developers the ability to consider sustainability options from the start.
Spacemaker was recently acquired by Autodesk. Together we will leverage our complementary teams and technology and more rapidly place our product in the hands of the shapers of tomorrow’s cities across the globe.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Strategic Account Executive to join our team, to spearhead our expansion in the DACH region.
The right candidate is a team-players who’s wants to join an ambitious team with a great vision of helping the real estate developers and architects designing better, more sustainable cities worldwide. We therefore believe you are trustworthy, persistent person and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our working environment is very fast-paced, democratic and we always think about solving problems as a collaborative team.We hope this is you!
What we do:https://vimeo.com/340901989
As a Strategic Account Executive in Germany/DACH, you willbe a part of Spacemaker’s Commercial function, and a core member of a dedicated team focusing on commercializing new markets. You will be in the front line expanding Spacemaker’s business to the German speaking region, with support from the team and in close collaboration with Autodesk’s local resources and Channel Partners. We imagine you have software/SaaS sales experience and a willingness to drive new business from new markets and new customers. Maybe you have experience from working in a multinational environment (a start / scale- up company) with a proven new sales track record. Maybe you have experience from selling to – or working with the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Understand, articulate, and efficiently present Spacemaker’s products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources
- Be a closer with strong negotiation techniques
- Develop territory plans, account plans, stakeholder mapping etc.
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer
- Be willing to travel (when the times comes)
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Team player
- Proven track record of lead & pipeline generation
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- SaaS / Software sales experience from multinational companies
- Strong closing skills – be a seller
- Account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to create and manage C-level relationships
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Entrepreneurial and adaptive to constant changes
- Fluent languages spoken and written: German and English
Nice to have:
- Industry experience from real estate development, construction, architecture, engineering, or manufacturing
- Selling into the public sector
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.