Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Customer Success Communications Team @ Autodesk
Because we make work meaningful for people. The CS Communications team is a good-humored group of communications professionals with expertise in contentdevelopment, communications strategy, storytelling, program management, writing/editing, and graphics. Leveraging those skills, we use our communications platforms to champion the people, projects, customer successes, ideas, and initiatives within CS. We connect the dots between the business goals and the real work our teams do to achieve those goals. And we have fun doing it.
Come join our top-notch Communications Team and bring your communications expertise and creative ideas to further our impact. At Autodesk and in Customer Success (CS), we believe that an inclusive environment is better for our employees and our customers. This role plays a pivotal part in creating an experience where employees feel informed, inspired and valued.
In this role, you will work with the CS Communications team to develop strategic communications initiatives that support and advance the CS mission and org-wide goals. You will partner with CS Communications Business Partners to help motivate their teams with clear and inspiring messaging and represent their employees’ point of view in planning conversations. You will have the support and collaboration of your centralized communications team peers to share best practices and insights and to reinforce a sense of community, common purpose, and teamwork within the growing Customer Success organization.
- Create content and stories that champion and promote our organization
- Copyedit and finesse written submissions from technical teams into brief story narratives
- Run communication programs and manage processes, guidelines, tools, and resources.
- Plan and execute communications action plans to drive programs’ success (setting cadence, deadlines, and processes)
- Design email newsletter layouts, PowerPoint slides, and digital blog posts
- Write effective creative briefs for vendors and agencies to produce compelling graphics and videos
- Support centralized and team-specific communications programs
- Support and contribute to communications initiatives
- Contribute to the planning and curation of CS events throughout the year
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match changing and/or conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, verbal, and visual presentations
- Focus on collaboration to get work done and deliver high-quality results, including sharing best practices, supporting work across the team, and working with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including Microsoft Office and Adode Photoshop
- Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Mural, Asana, etc.
- Experience working in a global team and/or in the technology industry a plus
If this job sounds exciting to you but you only meet some of these qualifications, please consider applying anyway. There are a lot of opportunities to learn on the job, and we are more focused on finding the right person vs the right resume.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.