Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Location: Open to Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a world-class global consultative services function as part of a broader transformation aimed at designing and enabling great employee experiences? Do you thrive on leading and developing a team of talented HR professionals focused on guiding leaders and teams?
We’re looking for a Senior Director, People Consulting to lead our global People Consulting function. In this role, you will be responsible for building and evolving a global and regional consultative service delivery model to provide professional coaching and advice to managers and employees of Autodesk globally. You will oversee an organization of approximately 50 HR professionals across three regions in AMER, EMEA and APAC. This is a critical leadership role on the People Experience team and will be a key partner to our COE leaders and HRBP leaders ensuring that the People Consulting practices align with and amplify our people program strategies and meet the needs of our Autodesk business.
- Define the vision and roadmap for transforming the people consultative services aligned to the PPL strategy and overall People Experience mission
- Establish a consistent and scalable professional service delivery model and role blueprints for the people consulting roles in each region
- Oversee the development and instrumentation of metrics and listening systems that will help People Consulting organization to understand and improve leadership and team behaviors across Autodesk
- Establish consultative services that model a professional consultant service delivery model, relying less on regular and ongoing relationships with business leaders and more on a deep understanding of how to quickly build trust and add value
- Establish career paths and encourage development and growth of team members in People Consulting to make this organization a coveted “first team” for successful Autodesk PPL leaders of the future
- Drive strategic planning for People Services ensuring proper resource planning, prioritization and execution of new initiatives and high-quality ongoing operations practices
- 10+ years of experience managing and leading large HR teams and senior HR business facing professionals
- Experience leading a global team with a sizable budget and leading through leaders to deliver impact
- A passion for developing, coaching and mentoring a team of managers; strong in hiring, team building and organizational development
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with executives across multiple divisions
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment, including ability to manage multiple project resources, with extensive project planning and execution skills
- Prior experience in professional consulting or coaching practices helpful
- Possess an orientation for results and excellence, inspire confidence and demonstrate conceptual and analytical thinking, initiative and flexibility
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.