Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Client Services Specialist, French Speaking
NOTE: This is not an open position. If you cannot find an open Client Services Specialist position that matches your language skills, please submit your application for future consideration.
As a Client Services Specialist, you will be a critical part of Autodesk’s frontline support, ensuring our customers’ requests are actioned with a sense of urgency, care, and understanding. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer and partner problems are properly analyzed, documented, and resolved with the goal of creating an exceptional experience in an environment of shared team knowledge. This role requires comfort and proficiency with Windows computers and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Ensure Autodesk customers have immediate access to all software products purchased which may include troubleshooting Autodesk back-office systems or leveraging third party tools to view customer’s machine to determine root cause of access issues
- Ability to communicate with customers/partners across multiple modalities; including but not limited to phone, chat, and email (web and Outlook)
- Ensure high-level of customer /partner satisfaction
- Receive, investigate, and respond to support needs; including order processing and inquiries related to presales, product access, account sign-in, license fulfillment and other miscellaneous support requests
- Provide information on Autodesk Account features and capabilities; conduct “how to” sessions with customers and partners as needed, both instructive and via remote access
- Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to Autodesk policies, processes, and tools
- Responsible for initiatives related to partner enablement and partner effectiveness; this includes delivery of partner on-boarding and training, participation in internal and external forums and partner service reviews
- Proficient in technology. This includes having an existing familiarity with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products, having the ability to learn internal applications and platforms our partners/customers interact with to access our products and services
- Work in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment while maintaining professionalism with customers, partners, and internal teams
- Educate customers/partners on resources available to self-serve. This may include providing hands-on training, creating effective content, guiding via remote access, execute readiness call activities and delivering webinars externally/ internally
- Create and modify content in shared knowledge base for use by all internal Autodesk support resources and/or customers and partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient service solutions to customers and partners
- Communicate and work closely with sales teams to address customer related issues and order questions. Work closely with sales for eStore sales campaigns and quarter-end activities such as order entry cut-off dates
- Act as a liaison with various departments throughout the company
- Be a trusted advisor to internal/external parties
- Strong team player; comfortable providing feedback to colleagues
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership of tasks and behavior, as well as strong attention to details
- Identify ideas for process improvements, system enhancements or automation that will reduce efforts for customers and internal co-workers
- Meet or exceed operational KPIs
- Leverages Autodesk’s Great Behaviors Guide for guidance on performance relating to the values and Ways We Work at Autodesk
- On-time Training
- Live Support Adherence
- Willingness to work varying shifts and OT as necessary to meet demands of business and customers
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to identify trends and propose solutions
- Service-oriented, willing to go the extra mile to provide a positive customer experience
- Technology-savvy, comfortable working with PCs and core programs, and able to quickly learn new platforms and tools in a Windows environment.
- Creative and Innovative, applies understanding of processes towards addressing new problems or improving existing processes
- Research and investigation skills – ability to effectively find and leverage information from different sources
- Adaptable, has the ability to manage multiple priorities and demands using own initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Pragmatic, comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Experience in a customer service environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.