Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Consulting is seeking a talented Software Developer to work supporting our consulting organization to design and develop customized and configured solutions for their Enterprise Application (EA) integrations with cloud-based technologies. This individual will work with the global consulting team to develop custom solutions built on Autodesk Cloud and On-Premises Products. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Deliver customized and configured solutions on top of Autodesk core products in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) or Manufacturing (MFG) domain
- Develop solutions for customers based on user stories provided by the consulting team
- Support solution development and deployment activities including delivery, acceptance testing and user-support
- Development of solution architecture, detailing solution design and documenting the development and implementation plans with estimates
- Specialized knowledge of Autodesk’s AEC or MFG products and their Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Perform the role of a Subject Matter Expert for the Autodesk product/cloud platform APIs
- Contribute to Autodesk IP and assets through methods development and sales collateral
- Create documentation as appropriate for solutions developed
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, computer science, or related degree
- 7-10 years experience in the web and cloud technology domain
- Strong .NET skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with NodeJS, ASP.net, or similar server technologies is helpful.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, such as Waterfall and/or Agile
- Experience with version control systems/Git is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk AEC or MFG products and APIs (including AutoCAD/Civil 3D/Revit/Navisworks/Fusion/Inventor or similar products and their APIs)
- Practical experience with database technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent vision and imagination. Ability to assemble multiple products into a coherent solution for the customer
- Ability to embrace new ideas, methods, learning and quickly put them into practice
- Excellent skills in resolving customer problems with an “out of the box” and a “can do” approach
You should apply even if you don’t feel that your credentials are a 100% match with the position description – we are looking for relevant skills and attributes, not a checklist of experience that exactly matches the position itself.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.